Monday, August 13, 2007

while i was M-I-A...

I was actually in Omaha with one of my friends... we went to the Henry Doorly Zoo, movies, shopped, Qwest center, couple restaurants... great fun!

When I got back home, I took about an hour nap, and then headed up to Ames to hang out with some of my friends... until 2 a.m.! Needless to say, I was exhausted by the time I got home... bc I'd been on the go for about three days..

Woke up Sunday morning... did some research and relaxed for a couple hrs... and then went out to have Dim Sum with a friend and her family... then we went to Wal-Mart.... the mall... and caught the Simpson's Movie... and then over to Ringga's to see her and little Alexander... adoooorable... :) got home around 8/8:30 p.m.... and called my parents... and then it was time to relax for about an hour and head to bed... that's it...

To some, I might have been M-I-A... to me, I was just busy.... relaxing.... on vacation.... greaaaat times. :)

No comments: