Sunday, September 23, 2007

moving day

Some fat, black guy tried to hit on me yesterday while I was moving, tired, and cranky... not to mention, I probably looked like hell froze over at the time. Here's how it happened:

"Excuse me, Miss."

"Yes?" Why would anyone stop me if they didn't have a good reason to?

"What's your name?"

"Vone."

"Are you married?" whaaaaaat? is he serious????

"Yes." Lie #1

"How many years you been married?"

"Five." Showed him five fingers. FIVE. Get the picture, punk. Anyway, Lie #2.

He does a double take like he couldn't believe it. I start walking away.

He yells, grinning simultaneously, "Are you happy?"

I glance over my shoulder, "Yeah!" Semi-lie: I'm happy, just not married.

Got back to my apartment. Decided to take a break so I wouldn't have to run into him again.

Anyway, I was so proud of myself for actually lying that I texted some of my friends about it.

Stupid man.

No comments: