Thursday, June 01, 2006

vone slogans...

So I went to this website http://www.thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi?word=vone, and look at all the slogans it created with my name!
  1. For the Vone you don't yet know.
  2. Splash Vone all over.
  3. The World's Favourite Vone.
  4. The Vone of Paradise.
  5. Make it a Vone night.
  6. Every kiss begins with Vone.
  7. Nothing works better than a Vone.
  8. If only everything in life was as reliable as a Vone.
  9. Sharing the Vone of your life.
  10. Is it Live, or is it Vone?

It was so much fun, that I just had to throw in one of my nicknames too! hehehe

  1. Tell them about the Vonbon, Mummy.
  2. I feel like Vonbon tonight.
  3. Simple impartial Vonbon.
  4. The Vonbon for All Ages.
  5. A Taste for Vonbon.

Hehehe.. okay, I'm sure you've all had more than enough! Ciao :0)

1 comment:

Destri Andorf said...

oh my... check out mine..
1. There's no Wrong Way to Eat a Destri.