Friday, April 21, 2006

Nepali night

I learned how to Nepali food today! Anshu taught me how to make momo, otherwise known as dumplings. Yummmm...

It cost me $35 to fill up my tank of gas today.... a bit depressing... I guess I won't be going home again until my next paycheck.... and until the festival is over... how depressing....

Anyway, back to my Nepali night... I watched Anshu's wedding video, and we (her, her hubby, and I) sang karaoke for a bit, and we looked through her photo albums. It was so much fun! :) It was a good way to cool down after the day I had at work. :)

Oh... and she has the most beautiful artwork adorning her walls... she says she got them in Nepal. So.... one day, I'm going to go to Nepal... and I'm going to buy beautiful artwork for my walls too.


The best part about the night was that I can't remember the last time that I laughed that much in one night... good times :)

No comments: